Video Case Study
June 15th, 2018
We recently had the pleasure of being commissioned to clean windows and gutters at the stunning Amberley Castle in Sussex. Aside from being a job that we genuinely enjoyed and felt proud to deliver, it was also a great opportunity for us to record how we work in a new way.
Historic buildings pose particular problems for any cleaning company, as you can see in our case study page. We have to take extra special care of the building and its surrounds. Fragile masonry and windows needs treating with sensitivity. Its also really important to co-ordinate our work carefully, especially in a location where visitors and staff alike will come into contact with us and our equipment.
We’re really proud of this case study and its the first of a few that we will be releasing this year, to show how we go about our business and take window cleaning to a new level of professionalism. We hope you enjoy it! If you do, please give this page a thumbs up on your favourite social network.
Share this page with your network
- Historic Buildings
- Traditional Window Cleaning
- Cladding & Sign Cleaning
- Render Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning
- Solar Panel Cleaning
- High Access Window Cleaning
- Canopy Cleaning
- Internal Window Cleaning
- Rope Access Window Cleaning
- Water Fed Pole Cleaning
- Benchmarked pricing to ensure competitive quotations
- Quality Standard guaranteed – we always check if you’re happy with the work
- Site surveys and risk assessments by qualified staff
- Fully insured
- 100% accountability and audit trail for all stages of the project planning and delivery process.