Astound GDPR compliance notice to customers
May 27th, 2018
We wish to ensure a smooth transition to operate under the new regulations and therefore attached is a document showing Astound Facilities Group Ltd Response to GDPR.
This document will ensure that we can provide an ongoing level of service and data security which is legally compliant for the benefit of our working relationship. The changes made to this document will not alter the commercial arrangements already in place, other than as necessary to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Please take some time to review the document, and if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By continuing to use our services on or after the 25th May, you will be deemed to agree to our practices related to personal information, as detailed in the attached document.
Share this page with your network
- Historic Buildings
- Traditional Window Cleaning
- Cladding & Sign Cleaning
- Render Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning
- Solar Panel Cleaning
- High Access Window Cleaning
- Canopy Cleaning
- Internal Window Cleaning
- Rope Access Window Cleaning
- Water Fed Pole Cleaning
- Benchmarked pricing to ensure competitive quotations
- Quality Standard guaranteed – we always check if you’re happy with the work
- Site surveys and risk assessments by qualified staff
- Fully insured
- 100% accountability and audit trail for all stages of the project planning and delivery process.